The word “Chakras” is Sanskrit and means “wheel”. Chakras are ‘energy centres’, which receive, transmits and transforms universal life force energy or ki. There are seven main chakras, and each relates to a set of organs and endocrine glands. The 7 chakras in human body are located in a line along the length of the head and torso of the body.
Each Chakra is an area of intensely focused and concentrated energy. Clairvoyants see chakras as spinning vortices or wheels. A chakra acts as a focus, drawing in universal energy in all its aspects – mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. The chakras convert the energy collected into hormonal, nerve and cellular activity. The more energy collected, the more active the body and the better we feel and look.
A chakra can become blocked through emotional upset, conflict, loss, trauma, fear, anxiety and stress. When a chakra becomes blocked, it can no longer collect the energy it needs to feed the body.
This has a direct effect on the surrounding chakras, as they are all interrelated. The state of the chakras influences the state of the associated organs and endocrine glands, causing a physical illness or emotional imbalance.
The collected energy from the chakras reaches the organs and glands through a series of energy pathways and fine threads of energy known as the meridians
True health means having an open and balanced chakra system so that our mind, body and spirit work in harmony and we are open to life.
Many of us only exercise one part of ourselves, our body, mental processes or emotions. This means we spend our lives living only through one or two chakras – the ones that we feel most comfortable with.
|Crown Chakra||Top of your Head||Purple||Upper Brain Eyes||Sense of wholeness. It channels Reiki into your other Chakras maintaining balance||
|Third Eye Chakra||Middle of your forehead||Violet||Lower brain, nose ears||Intuition Wisdom Spiritual awakening||
|Throat Chakra||By your thyroid glands||Blue||Upper lungs, arms, digestive tract||Self-expression, Communication assertiveness||
|Heart Chakra||Centre of your chest||Pink and green||Heart, lungs and circulation||Love, peace, compassion, forgiveness||
|Solar Plexus||Just above your navel||Yellow||Stomach, liver, gall bladder, Intestines, nervous system, spleen||Power, strength, self-confidence||
|Sacral Chakra||Just below your navel||Orange||Reproductive system, kidneys, sexual organs prostrate||Vitality, enjoyment of life Connecting you with your soul’s purpose||
|Root Chakra||Sits at the base of your spine||Red||Bladder, genitals, spine, kidneys, teeth nails, bones||Life force Stability Healing negative thoughts and habits from childhood||
Balance & Heal your Chakras
Having your Chakras healed and balanced regularly can transform your life by clearing out and enlivening your vital energy centres. This is a direct way to heal ourselves on all levels of our being – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. This facilitates awakening to the Truth of who you are and floods your entire energy field with wellbeing.
- Relieve physical pain, illness, discomfort and health problems
- Help reduce blood pressure
- Boost the immune system
- Eliminate insomnia and sleep disorders
- Reduce side effects of conventional medical treatments
- Accelerate the physical body’s self-healing abilities
- Assist the body to detoxify and eliminate toxins
- Help the body to recover after surgery, chemotherapy & radiation
- Relieve menopause symptoms and women’s health problems
- Assist healing of broken bones and wounds
- Cleanse, balance and open all major chakras (energy centres)
- Remove energy blockages and stagnant energies
- Receive guidance and spiritual insight into difficult situations
- Charges and energizes your body’s energy centres
- Cleanse and repair your auric field
- Raise the energetic vibrational frequency of your body
- Advance spirituality and support spiritual growth
- Correct the energetic flow of your endocrine system
- Balance Yin and Yang
- Eliminate years of emotional baggage
- Attract loving and satisfying relationships
- Communicate effectively & openly
- Improve your current relationships
Business, Career and Finance Benefits
- Clear obstacles holding you back in your business and career
- Help attract more abundance and prosperity into your life – Become a money magnet
- Become driven to take action on your dreams and goals
*Results are on an individual basis and are unique to the person receiving the healing energy.
I am much more confident and relaxed now. Patricia is a Brilliant Teacher”.
Griffith College, 25 Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1
You will love studying Reiki in the very modern and quiet Griffith College which is right in the centre of Dublin.
The College is easily accessible by public transport with the Red and Green Luas lines just minutes away, and is well-served by the buses that stop on O’Connell Street and the quays along the River Liffey. Dublin bikes is on our doorstep. For car users you can park in parkrite carpark on Parnell Street and get your ticket validated in College (€10 per day).
There is a lovely canteen. You can bring in your own lunch or if you wish you can go out for lunch. Students usually love to stay in for lunch and have great banter in the canteen during lunchtime. There is always a very happy and relaxed atmosphere in all of Patricia’s Workshops. Look forward to making new likeminded friends.
There are lots of restaurants and coffee shops nearby.
Patricia supplies tea/coffee and biscuits for morning breaks.
Click on BUY NOW BUTTON to Pay €50 deposit or Pay in full for this Reiki Workshop to secure your place and avail of early bird price